Friday, March 4, 2011

Optimism can fade way too fast ....

Had my beta test yesterday ... it was: 26.6! SAY WHAT?! Here's how the phone call went:

Nurse: Hi, we got your levels back and you are pregnant.
Me: Yay!! What were my levels?
Nurse: Your beta was 26.6
Me: Whoa, is that normal?
Nurse: It is on the low side, we will have you come back Monday to retest. Be sure to keep taking your progesterone cream.
Me: My gosh, that is really low. I'm scared.
Nurse: Try to relax, the egg could have just implanted in the last day or two.
Me: Ok.

That was pretty much the end. Here is my dillemma ... I got a faint BFP on 12DPIUI with a 25miu test, another faint BFP on 13DPIUI and again on 14DPIUI. So for 3 days I barely registered on a 25miu test. Wouldn't that lead you to believe your beta levels have been 25 for 3 days. Which means, baby stopped growing??

Last night, from around 5pm till about 6am this morning I had horrific cramping. I thought I was dying. First thing this morning I called my doctor ... two hours later and still no return phone call. I'm so scared.

Dear Heavenly Father, I need your help! Please help me get through this tough time and help my little poppyseed baby make it. Lord, thank you for my beautiful daughter who blesses me with healing kisses. I am so thankful you have blessed us with such a beautiful, intelligent little girl. Please Lord, help me deal with any bad news if I shall receive it. In your name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment