Monday, March 21, 2011

Going NUTS!

Ok, I am officially ready to jump on the wagon of TTC again!! I am 11 days past my miscarriage and desperately awaiting my AF to come! I know she is far far away (at least 3 weeks) but I can't help thinking, dreaming and wishing about it. I can honestly say I have NEVER felt that way before :)

I can't wait for that moment where I can wrap my arms around Hailey and say "Are you ready to be a big sister".... What an amazing gift to be able to give her ... a forever friend. She is going to be the best big sister ever, I bet she'll fight me to love on the new baby.

I love my family so much ... I can't wait for it to grow. No matter what struggles I have now, I know God will provide. He always does.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for all you do. Thank you for giving me the strength to move past this trying time. Help me to continue to remain positive. In your name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment