Today is exactly 7DPIUI or 1 week since IUI. I have this overwhelming urge to go POAS. Some people are addicted to shopping, gambling, eating, drinking, walking, etc .... but NOT ME! What's my addiction "Peeing on a stick"!! The problem with my addiction is the anxiety before hand. Then when I finally give into my need and do it, I'm only getting a BFN which is horribly depressing. So, to answer the question in your head now ... "Has she POAS today?" ... the answer is "no". After viewing MANY of websites today, it is just way to early and I know it will be a BFN. I have considered testing tomorrow in hopes of an absolute miracle. Many of you are probably thinking "ok, what's so different between today and tomorrow ... isn't it still way too early?". You would be correct, this is still WAY too early to test. But, tomorrow is my mom's 60th birthday if she was still with us here today. What a way to celebrate life ... a baby has been made and confirmed on my mom's birthday (**omg tear, tear, tear -- lump in my throat**) So anyways, that's the difference between today and tomorrow. On the other hand, tomorrow is already a sad day and another BFN would make it even more depressing. What to do, what to do???? Please God, lead me to the right answer!!
Well, I hope you all have a wonderful remainder of the week -- Make sure you've picked out all your Academy Award winners ... I still got to do that!!
Now for my prayer:
Dear Heavenly Father, Please lead me to make the right decisions in my life. Guide me. I need you so much right now ... well, always actually! Thank you for your greatness that you share with all. In your name I pray, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment