Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy "IUI" day to me!!!!

This is going to be short and sweet ......

Oh my gosh golly, I am so nervous, excited, impatient and going crazy ... today is my IUI!!!! The hubby goes in today at 2pm to get his souldiers collected & washed. Then I will be going in at 4pm to accept his deposit :) The rest is up to my body and God's plan. Please help me pray today and tonight!!!!

Today the hubby said the most heart warming & mushiest thing ever. He said "Ya, just looking at our munchkin, I know we could handle 3 kids." Awww ... turned me to putty! I love him to pieces! Such an awesome dad and husband. THANK YOU GOD for him!

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for this beautiful day in which may change our lives forever. Father, if you could please just lift my husband and I, up in your ever so powerful arms today. Please provide us the confidence we so ever need during this time. Thank you Father for your continued relationship that never goes cold. In your name I pray, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment