Sunday, April 10, 2011

1 month exactly since miscarriage!

Today is exactly 1 month since my miscarriage and I am just sitting here waiting. I have been having cramps for the last 3 days, along with acne break-outs, headaches and a smidgin of nausea. All of the above are tall-tale signs of my AF. Last month I was keeping track of the changes in CM and noticed around 3/27 I had EWCM. Not that that really means anything since I don't ovulate but at least the LH surge was there to cause my body to "think" it's ovulating. According to statistics, you should start your AF 14 days from ovulation (which would have been yesterday or possibly today). I am pretty positive it will hit tonight or tomorrow unless my body is playing evil tricks on me. If tomorrow happens to be CD1, I could possibly have my IUI scheduled on Easter...ugh, I hope not! But, at this point, I really don't care when the IUI is done as long as I can get to that date like superman speed! "IF" I were to fall pregnant this month, that would place my due date in mid-January ... which is pretty cool ... what a way to start the new year! Well, that's it for now ... my next post will simply say "CD1--The journey starts again".

Dear Heavenly Father, Please guide me during this difficult time! Please place your finger under my chin and never let me push down. Thank you Father for all your daily blessings. This month we celebrate Easter -- the resurrection of OUR LORD, Jesus Christ! He died for our sins, and I am forever grateful for what he did for all of us! Dear Lord, thank you!! In your name I pray, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment