Not feeling as confident as I should....
The procedure itself went fairly simple. Last time they had a super hard time threading the catheter through my cervix. This time I decided to get my bladder nice and full and not potty right before my appt...it worked like a charm!
First let me share the educational website for those who are not familiar with "Sperm Count & Motility"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen_analysis
Our numbers were on the lower end plus motility was around 40% with grades of 2, 3 and 4. Is this good enough to get pregnant, well anything is possible I suppose.
We have a lot of negative things this month ... only 1 follicle and low motility. I am expecting a BFN but would love to be surprised. I believe every follicle deserves a chance to become a baby!
Now, if it is a BFN like expected ... at least my husband will have taken another 2-4 weeks of the vitamins and we can pray for better numbers. Plus, I will stick to my original medication protocol and hopefully get more follicles next time.
My official test day is: June 27th ... which is exactly 2 days before our 10 year wedding anniversary. We all know I will be testing before then (probably around 6/24).
I will be praying HARD!
No comments:
Post a Comment