Sunday, June 26, 2011

June 2011 IUI...BFN

June 2011 -- IUI

6/13/11

1 mature follicle, 22.5 million = BFN

I decided to log all my tests so I have something to compare to each month. Here's a little cheat guide: DPT=Days past trigger, DPIUI=Days passed IUI. You can clearly see how the trigger shot slowly leaves your system. I always test so I know when the trigger is gone, but it was all BFN's after. Depressing.

Today's church sermon was so awesome. I actually teared up because it hit home! I couldn't have attended a better sermon that was so fitting to my situation at that very moment.

Jesus is working in us and around us,
He is bringing the solution to bear even,
Though we are oblivious to what he is doing.

Can I get an AMEN! WOW!

Tomorrow I am going to call my clinic and request a scan. I have been in a lot of pain the past week and it's just getting worse. I'm pretty sure I have at least one cyst. Ugh.

Dear Heavenly father,
I want to pray for all my new friends that I have met through my TTC journey and who are all in similar situations. Please give us the strength to move on and hold strong. To my friends who received their blessings these past few months, may the babies grow and flourish. Please keep their minds at ease and help them through their daily struggles. Dear God, I ask you to just hold us on high during these difficult times. We love you and know you are already working hard for us. You are amazing. In your glory name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment