Sunday, October 16, 2011

Today's Appointment

I went for my follow-up ultrasound appointment since AF decided to FINALLY show up on Friday!! On Wednesday my uterus lining was at 10mm and today (drum roll please!) was at 4mm!! Woohoo. This good news means I get to move forward with my FET cycle! She printed off a new schedule of meds for me and my transfer is now set for Nov. 4th! I do still have to PASS two more follow up appointments, so obviously nothing is set in stone just yet.

On a total side note, I have been having this horrible sore throat since Aug 26th. I'm finally seeing a new doctor on Thursday. I am hoping that he will get to the root of the problem and get me all fixed up. I surely can't be sick before my FET! Please pray that we find the answer and move on.

Here is the next 3 weeks of my life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment