Thursday, October 6, 2011

And so it begins ...

Today is 10/6 ... this is when my Lupron injections begin! I am going to wait till my hubby gets home before I do my first injection. I'm always scared that I'll have an allergic reaction or something and at the moment my daughter is my number one priority.

I still have 5 days left of birth control pills too! Ugh, really don't like those either.

Here is the medicine ... and the wimpy looking needle!



My RE called me yesterday and we made all the follow up appointments. They are the following:

Wed 10/12: Baseline ultrasound & Blood work
Mon 10/17: Blood work
Wed 10/26: ultrasound & Blood work

These appointments will make sure I am responding the the medication correctly. If I am not, the dates of the embryo transfer could possibly change. They will be looking for clean ovaries (no cysts), uterine lining and lastly estrogen levels.

At this point, the embryo transfer is set for November 1st (that's 25 days away!). We haven't decided how many little munchkins we will be transferring ... it will definitely be 2 or 3.

I will most likely update again on 10/12 ... until then .... God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment