Monday, September 5, 2011

4 days past ER (Egg Retrieval)

Received a phone call from my RE this morning. I didn't expect her to call and didn't recognize the number on my caller ID, thank goodness I answered it!!!!

The doctor said:

"I just talked to the embryologist today and she said you have 5 great looking embryo's still growing. We will probably let them grow a few more hours before freezing them. There are also a couple more lower grade embryo's that we may give them another 6-12 hours of grow time to see if they catch up."

She told me to hang tight until AF shows up and then to give her a phone call. Looks like egg transfer according to my math will be around the end of September or beginning of October IF all goes well. I'm hoping for no cyst ... and I really need to get rid of my sore throat that I have had for 11 days now! Ugh.

That's all for now :) God is GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment