On Saturday, my little man turns 10 weeks! Holy cow batman! It's a whole different world having a little boy in the house. A couple things Gabe has taught me, always wait a little while to change a poopy diaper ... or you may just get pooped on! Secondly, always cover the wee wee ... because it is locked and loaded (I've been pee'd on more than I ever imagined).
Gabe is hitting all his milestones and weight 11lbs 14oz! HOLY MOLY! I just can't believe how fast this baby stage is flying by. Tomorrow he see's the pediatrician for his 2 month well check and first set of shots. This momma is scared! I hate to see my little man in any type of pain! Lots of love and kisses should do the trick and probably a nursing session! :) He loves his food!!!
Hailey is growing leaps and bounds too! Can you believe my little baby girl is going to be 4 years old next month!!!? It seems like yesterday that we set eyes on each other for the first time. Now she is a spunky almost 4 year old! Crazy!
We enrolled Hailey in swim lessons back in June and now she is swimming like a little fishy (she would say she swims like a mermaid--Ariel to be exact).
I just can't tell you how absolutely blessed I am. I have amazing kiddo's and an amazing hubby! All I can say is "God, Thank you!".

No comments:
Post a Comment