My doctor informed me that I could stop taking my birth control pills (after a clear scan last week). I am REALLY hoping there are no cysts hiding anywhere, I guess that is my biggest fear right now.
Needless to say, my last pill was Tuesday 7/19 and AF has yet to start. Once AF starts then on cycle day 3, I can get another ultrasound to confirm NO cysts. If all clear, my doctor put me on a different medication and medicine protocol.
For the month of August I will be:
Taking 5mg of Femara CD3-CD7 (10 pills total)
Injecting Menopur 75iu's on CD7, CD8, CD9
Ultrasound on CD10 (to check follicular growth and decide if more meds are needed & when to schedule IUI)
Should be injecting Ovidrel (HCG trigger shot) around CD14
My guess is that my IUI will be done around 8/7 ... this is IF everything goes smoothly!
Of course, after my IUI, I will be taking progesterone supplements twice daily.
I hope August is our month, because my body seems to be breaking down more each month.
No comments:
Post a Comment